DDACS is a Windows endpoint protection suite. It
provides access control and uses rules defined by you to protect your
computer. In principle it offers the ultimate protection against
malicious attacks. The reason is
simple: if they can't get the desired harmful access, they can't harm!
DDACS is designed to counter primarily
zero-day attacks, both preventing them with access control and
isolating already attacked programs. It can help regain control over
system that is already owned by malware without reinstalling the OS.
With additional features provided the TotalAdmin
you 360-degree protection of your computer.
DDACS protects your privacy and legitimate use of your computer by
others: kids (parental controls), guests and employees.
DDACS is very easy to use. Most common actions can be taken with a
single click, after desired details are set.
DDACS can be also used for servers protection.
Become a real
administrator of your computer.
- Files protection from stealing, modification or
- Programs protection from modification or deletion
- Programs blocker with time restriction
- Programs killer (terminate / suspend programs)
- System configuration protection
- Programs auto-start control
- Network access
- Incoming networking protection
- Web sites blocker
- Network content filter
- Administrator is subject to access control
- Password protection
- No time and resources consuming periodic
- Very little resources use
- Easily add, delete and remove rules at any time
- Easy policies switching
- Graphical control panel and corresponding
to use in scripts
DDACS 2.0.1 supports 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows 7/8/10.
There are no special system requirements, any system that can run the
OS can run the DDACS.